Kris Finds: Refillable Atomizer
Ever find it hard to bring your favourite bottle of perfume when travelling overseas? All airlines have a protocol of carrying only 10mL of liquids per bottle for carry on luggage. Unless you have a check-in luggage, then you can bring in your bottle of perfume above 10mL.
I have 2 favorite perfumes and none of them are quite easy to bring as a carry on. My go to everyday perfume which is the Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton, and my special occasion perfume which is the Victoria's Secret Tease.
Thanks to a friend, I discovered this little device that's called the Refillable Atomizer. It may sound like your regular refillable atomizer but it definitely looks different. If you notice there are bottles of perfume that you cannot unscrew and pour into a bottle. Something like the one below:
With the Refillable Atomizer, you can pump your perfume from the original bottle's atomizer to the small one through the small "hole" at the bottom of the bottle.
There's also a clear part in the bottle where you can see the contents if it's full or empty already. I love how handy this is, and can easily fit into my makeup kit or evening clutch! And, IT DOES NOT SPILL! Now I can bring my favorite perfume everywhere, especially when travelling, without the bulk or having to check-in your perfume (and risk spilling/breaking!)
You can get these for Php 200 at Lazada and it comes in different colors to suit your personality. This is also available in Beabi, but at a higher price point.
If you've tried this or have this, please let me know by commenting on this post!
I have 2 favorite perfumes and none of them are quite easy to bring as a carry on. My go to everyday perfume which is the Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton, and my special occasion perfume which is the Victoria's Secret Tease.
Thanks to a friend, I discovered this little device that's called the Refillable Atomizer. It may sound like your regular refillable atomizer but it definitely looks different. If you notice there are bottles of perfume that you cannot unscrew and pour into a bottle. Something like the one below:
There's also a clear part in the bottle where you can see the contents if it's full or empty already. I love how handy this is, and can easily fit into my makeup kit or evening clutch! And, IT DOES NOT SPILL! Now I can bring my favorite perfume everywhere, especially when travelling, without the bulk or having to check-in your perfume (and risk spilling/breaking!)
You can get these for Php 200 at Lazada and it comes in different colors to suit your personality. This is also available in Beabi, but at a higher price point.
If you've tried this or have this, please let me know by commenting on this post!
Comments
Post a Comment